Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lisse Has Some Announcments!!

Hey guys so I just want to share some things with you guys. So I have two announcements. Well. it's actually more like three-ish because I'm not sure if I'm going to do one of these things. But anyway here they are:

Announcement 1

I will not be doing review until the new year.  Since it's Christmas time I will be spending time with family and eating lots of food and unwrapping lot of gifts. So there won't be review for a while. But I will return on January 3rd 2012. But I will be reading a lot so expect lot of review when I return. Lots


Announcement 2

John Green Week!!

Ok so as most of you nerdfighters out there must know, John Green's new book, The Fault In Our Stars, will be released on January 10th. So January 3rd - January 10th will be John Green week. Lots of other book bloggers are doing this as well. It will be a week of John Green reviews. And I will hopefully do a review on the new book. And I may do my first giveaway. Hopefully.

And Finally..

Announcement 3ish

OK so this one I'm not sure if I will have time to do this or not but I may. I might be doing some remodeling to the blog. New background, new review style, new everything but same blogger. I'm not sure if I'm going to do this or not. I'm leaning more to I will. But I dint know.


So that all for this announcement. I will see you all in 2012!!

Keep reading and DFTBA
~~ Lisse

2 comments: