Wednesday, March 21, 2012

UPDATE

Hello fellow readers this is a quick update on a few new changes to the blog.

#1 Name
If you have been following my blog you would know that I was going by Lisse for a while. Lisse (or Lissette) is actually my middle name. But I have decided to stop going by my middle name and start going by my first name. So hello I'm Jasmine. Nice to meet you.

#2 Blog Title
Since I changed my name I decided to change my blog title. So instead of Literary Lisse. It is now Enchanted Stories. And this will be the official name and hopefully I wont change my mind and change it again because I have a bad habit of doing that.

#3 Twitter!
Yeah I know I'm late. I just now got a twitter account. Weill technically I got it a while back ago but I just never used it. But I am now and you guys can follow me to learn about new reviews I will be posting on the blog.

#4 Book vs Movie
I will  be doing a new segment here on Enchanted Stories called Book vs. Movie. Where I will be reviewing both the book and the movie adaptation.The first book vs. movie that I will be doing will be this Friday. I'm pretty sure you all know what movie I am talking about. Yeah, The Hunger Games. So look forward to that.

#5 Upcoming review
I am getting back on my reading/reviewing schedule so hopefully I will be reviewing at least 2 books a week. I'm sorry for the delays in reviews my life is kind of crazy right now. But it has settle down a bit enough for me to do reviews again.

#6 Goodreads
I will be getting a goodreads account very soon. I did have one but for some reason it's not really working that well and it's kind of  mess so I will be getting a new account. I will let you know when I do that.

I hope you all like the changes and thank you for sticking with me through all this mess. I really appreciate it

Happy Reading! 

Twitter: twitter.com/thatgirljasi

No comments:

Post a Comment