Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'm Excited For In 2012

Here are the top ten books I'm excited for in 2012. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Broke and Bookish. I will leave a link to their site down below.

1. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. Must I explain?
2. Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins- MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!1
3. Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins- Stephanie Perkins is new one of my favorite authors so I am so excited for this. Plus if this is the same Isla from Anna and The French Kiss, then I'm super excited for this.
4. Insurgent by Veronica Roth- I loved Divergent so I can't wait for this.
5.Fever by Lauren DeStefano- 
6. A Million Suns by Beth Revis- Can't wait to read this. 
7. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare- Ah!
8. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows- I notice that this book has been on everyone must read list. It sounds so good
9. Black Heart by Holly Black- I really this series so I can't wait what happens next.
10. Everneath by Brodi Ashton- I have heard nothing but good things about this book

What books are you excited for this year?

DFTBA
~~ LISSE!

Have any suggestions or requests? Feel free to email me at moraleslisse@gmail.com

Brokeandbookish.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment