Friday, January 27, 2012

It's Been a While

Hey everybody, So sorry that I've been gone for a really long time. I've been super busy with school, and work, and family. But I am now back on schedule and I will be posting reviews up regularly. I just want to tell you guys a few updates and changes to the blog. The first thing is that I changed the name of the blog. The new name is Literarylisse. I really didn't like the old name of the blog which was Lisse Dreams Of Books. I thought that it was too long and kind of cheesy. So I changed it and I must say I think this name is so much better. Other than that everything is pretty much the same. I also wanted to tell you guys about my book challenge that I am participating in . My goal this year is to read 75 books in one year. Hopefully I will be able to reach that. I also want to read some more adult fiction. Don't worry I will still be reading YA books but I do want to read outside of my comfort zone. Now to some updates on my books. I have gotten a lot of books since I've been gone. I did get a copy of The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. And yes it was signed (yay!). I also got many other books which I will tell more about tomorrow when I do a book haul. I will have a review up on either Sunday or Monday. I am currently reading Graceling by Kristin Cashore. I

Well that's all for me guys, I will have my book haul up tomorrow and my review up this weekend.

Hope you all read some wonderful books
DFTBA
Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment