Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Indroductions

Hey Guys

So this is my new blog. A blog all about books and nothing more. Here I will be doing book reviews, book hauls, new releases, givaways, and much more. For the moment I will be only doing my reviews here but I do plan on doing a youtube channel as well sometime in the near future. I want to do it by March. So be on the look out for that. I do accept books for review though. I will be posting AT LEAST one review a week. Or maybe i'll post two. It depends on the week. But one post will for sure go up every week.

Now a little about me

My name is Lisse. Its actually Lissette but I go by Lisse. I live in Panama City, Florida. Its a pretty small town, nothing much happens here. Besides reading I enjoy writing, cooking, running, and being around people.

Well thats all for me. Keep a look out for my review on Hex Hall and the City of bones sometime this week.



Follow my on twitter @lissemorales.
Goodreads:Goodreads.com/lissmorales

No comments:

Post a Comment